Prime Token BEP-20 ICO
Smart contract file is located at
To get started you will need to decide the following parameters for your token.
Open the "Token.sol" file and find line 353.
- _name - Token name, for example Prime Token or Prime Coin
- _symbol - Short name of your token. In this case PRM (Short of Prime)
- _decimals - By default most of the tokens have 18 decimals. You can change this to whatever you want.
- _totalSupply - The number of tokens you want to create. Keep in mind that you will need to add _decimals * 0 after the amount. So if you want to have 1,000,000 tokens, you will need to add 18 zeros. It would look like 1000000000000000000000000
Once you have made the changes on the previous step "Token Customization", now you need to follow the next steps to deploy your own token on BSC Mainnet.
Keep in mind that you will need Metamask with some amount of the BNBs to pay for the gas fees. Usually, it costs a maximum of 10-15 EUR.
- Open the https://remix.ethereum.org/
- Create a new file with the name "Token.sol".
- Copy the Token.sol file content into newly created file.
If you have followed the steps now you should have your own token deployed on the BSC Mainnet. Congratulations!
To be able to interact with the smart contract, you must verify it.
To do so, open your contract on BSCScan.com
The address looks similar to this:
1. Click on the text "Verify and Publish"
On the textarea "Enter the Solidity Contract Code below" you must paste the contract code from the remix website.
4. Click "Verify"